It is not the first time I get to know you went out with girl after broke up. You always have the excuses for yourself.
Hence, I finally opened up myself to them and told them how I was being treated all these years. And everyone looked surprise of why I never told them about these stories.
I tried to look at your good side. My conscious made me see what I wanted to see. All these years I never hesitated to give you a good life but after you climbed up and everything I got is just those broken promises.
It is not the first time we talked about your selfishness. And it just drift us apart. I never asked for expensive stuff like really wanting you to get me this and that. But seeing someone willing to spend definitely will secure one.
Being treated as a burden doesn't make me love you more. It just made me see the true colour of who you was and maybe who you really are. Maybe they are right about you. You never changed. It just that me that pulling you from the old you and now you back to who you are.
It is not our future that you are building right now. It is yours solely. You never put me into the plan, deep inside your heart. I was just an excuse for you to work on something.
And perhaps I no longer beneficial to you. Then everything fall into zero again. Included the stories we've been through.
You do not neglected someone for so long and come back once in a while and hoping to be entertained. I ain't the doll that you grabbed on hand. I settled down with you because of the promises you've made to me. And now I wondered what happened to me, myself, my life, my dreams and my everything.
You just no longer the guy I used to fall into anymore.
I have to let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment