Hi there.
It has been a while. I thought that I would never get back to here anymore. Well, perhaps I no longer have more time for myself and I no longer needed some place to share my selfish thoughts as I already have someone to share my life with at the moment. I can't be perfect. And I know you're virtually somewhere in my heart somehow.
I've think about you and me just for a while just now. I've think about our differences especially our lifestyle. We both should have noticed it earlier, that we don't share a common lifestyle together... not even a same interest. And I realised that I couldn't talk much in front of you, I couldn't voice out my thoughts to share with you... Simply because I can't. I am not myself in front of you. I am not.
I am glad that you got a new life ahead. And I am glad that we are friend no matter what.
Friendship forever :)
No comments:
Post a Comment