Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Hello

Hello people~ here I am after disappear for almost 3 weeks long. Just get into car accident on Sunday on my way back to Penang with my sis, mum and babe. Well, luckily that we're still alive and no one get hurt. Just pity the poor car that get into workshop after suffering the major part of its that needed to be fix. Mami asked me to delete those photo that I'd upload in facebook and I did so... Kinda lazy to share it here...so sorry guys...:)

Guess I shall update some interesting stuff... So I ponder so hard and found that my life was way too ordinary to draw it perfect. Anyway, I finished the vampire novels already. I knew I actually should move on to start the dissertation... just that the reason that hold me back is obviously my laziness which keep dragging me to somewhere else or slacking around and doing nothing. *wink*

One more week then I shall depart to KL, Bangkok, KL, Vietnam and Cambodia~ longing for the countless reunion in KL :) date me if you tend to meet me. I'll be there from 31st Oct to 3rd Nov. See ya around~

No comments: