I got nothing to do during my rest time while I was working. Thus, I went Borders to look around. As the consequences... I grabbed quickly Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird when my first glance fall on her. Then I was searching for my vampire novels but none was there. I walked myself to the promotion area and Anne Frank photo caught my attention. I knew I am gonna be broke at the very moment. It was the other side of the story from Miep, the person who helped the frank family to hide during the war and Anne mentioned her name a lot in her diaries. Obviously, it gonna be included into my list. Hence, I just pick another book the Immortal Words from the promotion area just to get the 20% discount. Sounds greedy when I recall it right now. Here they are...lying on my bed^^
Another short story I would like to tell. I feel like this guy is watching me everyday while I am working... You don't believe? See?! I got the proof!!! :p Ciao~
2 comments:
cheh... u stand in front of him ma.. :P but he very leng cai la :D
they purposely put him in front of me oso ma^^
Post a Comment