Friday, 8 May 2009

Roof Searching

I am moving back to Hamna (Desa Permai Indah) and still indulging in the lovely surrounding as I missed so much. The owner came yesterday and told me that she intend to sell the unit that I am renting right now. And if she managed to get a buyer and she would let me know one month advanced. For the sakes of our own good, we do not sign any contract and I need not to pay her the one month deposit. Hell ya, means that I am going to be homeless in any unexpected day ahead...
So I was thinking to move out in July or August since my housemate which stay in small room said that he actually applied for hostel and waiting for confirmation. Another two guys in medium room just staying until mid of July for internship.
I found my room is too big and makes me feel empty. I was thinking to ask Den come back and stay with me. But then I couldn't stand if she makes the room looks messy... I was thinking to ask Shin to stay with me. But then I couldn't take the risk to scold her everyday. So I was thinking... Who else that I have? What else that I could do?
Sigh... Then I back to hometown and found that there's finally got 3G at my home. As a result, my maxis broadband works really well and I am posting this to show that it works! Here came the problem, I am thinking to move back hometown and finished my dissertation. Or else I should get hostel as well in next semester... Hmmm...then I can get back Penang whenever I got part-time job or the time when I need to immerse into library.
So...which is better?

6 comments:

I'm —— SY. said...

stay alone. breath freely.

So^naK said...

I am staying alone now. Just suddenly feel so lonely staying oneself in the big room and no companion to share life with...:(
So I shudn't get home right? then how bout usm hostel?

Anonymous said...

I used to stay alone.
I like loneliness most of the time.
Maybe can go home for a short break. Hehe..

Haifenglove

So^naK said...

I find no companion for lunch, dinner or supper anymore.
It's sad.
Den is not around. My roomm8ates moving back to Taiping. I suddenly left oneself here...walking oneself in campus is suck..

Anonymous said...

Is it so hard to be alone?
I take my lunch n dinner alone almost everyday...
I'm happy with that..hahaha

So^naK said...

I rather eat nth when i left oneself...