I just done a very lousy proposal and pass up in class. At the same time, i just realised that my presentation would be on next Monday. Unfortunately, I won't be having any chance to correct it anyway... *sigh* Hating myself most of the time for unable to try my very best to get things done. Well, my proposal themed Framing the Rally: A Comparative Study of Media Coverage for the Batu Burok Incident by Two Mainstream Newspaper and Online News. Although I already pass it up, but actually I am still stucked for the methodology to be used and data analyse process...wondering which to choose between inductive+deductive approach or discourse analysis in the content analysis. I had been trying so hard to get myself contended into this what so-called enjoyable study life...yet I found myself suffered from emotional tension everytime I cracked my head to get things done. *long sigh*
The first ever time I cried myself to bed simply because I couldn't get rid of the tension and those vulnerable feelings that occupied my head, veins or maybe my whole body. Feel like it has been living within me and suddenly I keen to walk out from all of these without turning back..yea..I mean I feel like giving up actually. *sigh* I know I shouldn't bother others regarding to my very own nonsense and emotional problems... I felt like telling Den, but she seemed like not in the mood being my listener that night. So I just got myself emotional broken down in the middle of the night...allowing my tears came out and torn me apart. It has been very emotional since then...couldn't reach sis in msn to talk to. Felt like the whole world suddenly left me behind. And i finally dialed to mum the next day... thus I got myself misty-eyed on my way walking to library that evening... Could you comprehend my feeling as well?
The first ever time I cried myself to bed simply because I couldn't get rid of the tension and those vulnerable feelings that occupied my head, veins or maybe my whole body. Feel like it has been living within me and suddenly I keen to walk out from all of these without turning back..yea..I mean I feel like giving up actually. *sigh* I know I shouldn't bother others regarding to my very own nonsense and emotional problems... I felt like telling Den, but she seemed like not in the mood being my listener that night. So I just got myself emotional broken down in the middle of the night...allowing my tears came out and torn me apart. It has been very emotional since then...couldn't reach sis in msn to talk to. Felt like the whole world suddenly left me behind. And i finally dialed to mum the next day... thus I got myself misty-eyed on my way walking to library that evening... Could you comprehend my feeling as well?
No comments:
Post a Comment