Monday, 12 November 2007

Holiday~

Finally my final exam came to an end. Now i started my one month holiday and eagerly to bek home soon. Then gonna indulging myself in drama series and German films whilst preparing for Japanese proficiency test on 2nd Dec.

Havin headache and fever in my last day exam. Gosh..i'm kinda fond of get sick but not headache! It seemed useless even i took 2 capsules panadol actifast..i shud make it ten..then i'll die fast..feel like dying d.. Mom asked me get some rest and bek tmr morning after i whining to her. Yet i dun think i can wait until tmr..i keen to bek home after i packed..

I wanna finish my books+movies during my holiday. I wanna loss 5kg as i promised Joan n Pangwu. I wanna jog at Tmn Golf without accompanied by Tora. I wanna swim at ASRC wit Saw Ling. I wanna meet Wei Chong, Chai Lian, Ah Pin, Chua Tee and bla bla bla. I wanna gossiping wit my buddies. I wanna spend my days wit my niece. I wanna cook for my mum. i wanna clean up my room. I wanna sleep. I wanna eat. I wanna watch TV..wahaha..i wanna be a slacker..:p

Just browsing the green witch's blog n found dat i've been cursed in her heart as i commented her photo which she looks fat surrounded by 3 normal dudes. Well, thanks for writing an essay for me far away here in Japan. Hoping dat might reduce me into tears after u post it. I'm good in pretending sumtimes. But i ain't gonna pleased u as u know. Btw, 'Bidor+ Cameron
Highland+Fresh air+affordable+Steamboat+beer+Tea farm+Strawberry+nice weather+poker+me+you=nearly perfect' sounds perfect for me too. Yet, kinda depress cos u wont be here celebrating my bday together. I keen to hav a beach party+BBQ+Whisky+Secret Recipe Black Forest+non-stop photo shooting=nearly complete. Can't smile without u my green witch..

At last i can fit in my Levi's collections again..promise myself to cut down instant noodles+fast food+junk food dat i fond of in this semester. But then can't resist the temptation of M&M..sigh*
I am still wondering to continue my German Language next semester. Still doubtful bout myself to sit for the German proficiency test..

No comments: